Ability to handle different lifestyle brand’s ecommerce business growth mandates across brand website and various marketplaces with relevant experience at the client side or similar agencies.
Key responsibilities :
– Understanding client’s objectives and driving strategy and execution of the same and over-delivering on the goals.
– Co-ordination with multiple teams i.e. Technology, Creatives, Paid marketing, CRM and Marketplaces to meet the client’s end objective
– Responsible for digital ad operations with the client & in-house digital ad-operations team and drive the client’s end goals.
– Responsible for marketplaces operations viz Amazon/Flipkart with the client and inhouse marketplaces management teams and drive the clients end goals.
– Monitoring of daily reports, preparation of weekly & monthly reviews with clients leading to actionable insights.
– In-depth understanding of all variables that can impact the client’s account and working with the internal teams to ensure client’s goals are exceeded
– Ability to do a research on best practices to be adopted, tools to be employed and share insights
– Strong understanding of data to measure marketing mix effectiveness of different channels i.e., paid, organic etc
– Cross-sell & Up-sell wherever opportunity arises to expand the accounts.
Candidate should have:
– Any Graduate with minimum 3-5 years of experience in managing ecommerce operations cross-channels on the client side, agency experience/understanding of FB/Google channels/various marketplaces channels
– Extremely good communication & analytical skills and ability to identify and persevere from any situation
– Passionate about marketing and growing client’s business across verticals
– Out of the box thinking and innovative strategies that can help improve client’s accounts
– Hard self-worker with an attitude to prove himself, hunger to learn more & passion to grow
– Understanding of different marketing channels and how they work in co-relation with each other
– High awareness & thought leadership in the client’s verticals which the candidate is handling
Technical Skills :
– Understanding of digital platforms like Google, Facebook, Remarketing, CRM and marketplaces like Amazon/Flipkart
– Analytical platforms like Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Mixpanel
– Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
Click here for more information & submit your details
|Job Category||Account MANAGEMENT|