The Ecommerce Marketplace Channel Manager will create and manage product listings, product advertisements on e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Nykaa, Myntra, Tatacliq,Flipkart etc. and grow sales in these channels to meet overarching company goals. The position will develop and maintain effective working relationships with cross functional team members in a fast paced and dynamic company.
– Manage the entire inventory records, and order fulfilment process with detail and accuracy
– Coordinate with brands and account/category managers and prepare regular MIS
– Experience of running and optimising paid media campaigns on Amazon Ads/Flipkart Ads platforms at a scale of spends
– Monitor and manage customer reviews and complaints related to product concerns and assortment
– Maintain monthly and quarterly growth numbers across portals.
– Manage individual and bulk listings, update product data/ specifications/ images/ pricing/ discount etc.
– Reports generation, sales analysis and replenishment of inventory to avoid out of stock of critical sku’s.
– Monitoring promotional activities across all marketplaces.
– Work will involve extensive use of spreadsheets, email correspondence and work with online control panels
– Analyzing ageing stock and try to liquidate on online platforms
– Preparing and sharing stock sheets with online parties and following up on payments
– Monitoring the price of competitors
Qualifications and Experience
– Minimum 2-5 year’s merchandising and category management experience
– Background and knowledge of the Ecommerce and online Marketplace Management at brand side or with similar agencies
– Keen analytical mind, strong on planning, detail and accuracy, and be a demonstrably creative thinker.
– Display initiative to remove obstacles.
– Negotiation and vendor management skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point software
Click here for more information & submit your details
|Job Category||Marketplace Management|