Operations & Analytics (ecommerce)
Function – Operations & Analytics
Location – Gurgaon
Reporting to (Title) – COO
– The role would require the facilitation of more immediate operational activities by providing analytical reports and actionable insights to various internal delivery teams and external clients as well as work with core management in driving the operational efficiency of the organisation through implementing various internal tools & processes.
– The person needs to work closely with multiple stakeholders both internal & external to execute their responsibilities.
– The position is based at Gurgaon and may require short term travel on need basis to other locations
Formal Education & Skills
– B Tech from IIT/tier 1 engineering colleges and/or MBA from tier 1 mba colleges IIM/ISB
– Min 3 years of experience in strategy & operations (in investment banks, consulting firms, ecommerce firms, large corporates) with specific domain experience in digital/e-commerce/adtech/b2b enterprise products space
– Excellent analytics & presentation skills
– Some understanding of eCommerce and digital marketing domains
– Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
– Experience in building detailed processes and data crunching skills
– Partner with respective teams to proactively identify, develop and drive strategies and initiatives. Here we expect someone to go deep into problems and come up with ideas to resolve them. Be hands-on on the core problems to be solved and not only strategize but also execute when required
– Working directly with COO to drive his/her operational initiatives and structure projects directly driven by the COO
– Drive the reporting & analytics team for daily reports, analysis of delivery or client level performance, create actionable insights to help the Account Management team optimise clients revenues and work with management on building analytics as a solution (viz conversion rate optimisation practise building)
– Study industry trends and bring out insights to drive differentiation and response to counter competitive moves
– Plan, organize, and support primary research by working closely with internal teams and external vendors
– Conduct benchmarking with competitors
– Drive implementation of key initiatives for growth, customer service and experience
– Building/converting financial models for key projects, company business plans etc.
– Able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and delivering all of them on time by meeting desired service expectations.
– Design and implement new processes to ensure better tracking and reporting of core metrics
– Be a part of cross functional process roll outs and drive high impact objectives for the company
– Continuously identify gaps in the existing system and build mechanisms of long term sustenance
Click here for more information & submit your details
|Job Category||Core Management|