CommerceX is a leading e-commerce/digital solutions provider based out of Gurgaon – looking for a core team member in the business development team with market salaries plus attractive incentives/equity participation.
- Research the market to identify buying/selling trends, new markets and categories to onboard clients.
- Build a pool of direct clients list who are active in the e-commerce and digital marketing space.
- Negotiating directly with large clients about the commercials and budgets.
- Ensuring that every client brief is understood clearly and the proposal is perfect in every aspect so that closure is achieved.
- Experience of pitching various digital and e-commerce solutions
- Previous leadership experience of handling a 2-3 people pan India sales team.
- Strong relationships with direct clients in the e-commerce space
- High level of empowerment and decision-making ability.
- Ensure that all regional and national revenue targets which have been agreed with management are achieved
- Negotiate with clients to solidify the terms of each contract. Ensure each contract adhere to regulations and guidelines.
- Develop relationships with industry professionals, competitors, vendors and other personnel.
- Develop and expand client partnerships with rigorous and detailed attention to client needs, development of case studies for purposes of heralding client wins and for up-sell
- Other responsibilities, as may be required, such as – conference attendance, industry event attendance, and other substantive activities as we may decide
- Assist the collection team in any outstanding issues with clients.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in the e-commerce/digital marketing is mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand data and have analytical discussions with clients on their marketing spends and outputs.
- Ability to manage a team of 2-3 sales people pan India basis and groom them for the mandate.
- Perspective of all parts of e-commerce and digital marketing business including delivery and operations to be able to work effectively with core teams.